Round-trip Air Tickets to Auckland Lucky Draw!
By joining International Schools Festival 2017, you will have a chance to WIN a pair of round-trip tickets to Auckland!
*Terms & Conditions Apply:
1. This offer is valid until Saturday, 16 September 2017 only for registrants who attended the International Schools Festival 2017. Interested parties can register to the event at www.internationalschoolsfestival.com or at the event on the day.
2. To enter the lucky draw, registrants must attend the Festival by presenting their tickets and submitting personal information including full name, contact number and email address at the event entrance.
3. The lucky draw prizes are non-exchangeable for cash and/or other gifts, and are non-returnable.
4. By participating in the campaign, participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed with all the terms and conditions herein (“T&C”) including the publication of the names of lucky draws’ winners in South China Morning Post and/or Hong Kong Economic Times newspapers for the purpose of prizes announcement.
5. Each registration of the Festival confirmed by SCMP is counted as one chance towards entering the lucky draw. Duplicated registrations will be regarded as one entry.
6. The Festival includes one lucky draw on Friday, 22 September 2017. The prize per winner is a pair of round-trip tickets to Auckland sponsored by Hong Kong Airlines Ltd. All sponsored tickets will exclude taxes, fuel surcharges, administration fee and airport construction fee.
7. Two winners will be randomly drawn from the attendees of the International Schools Festival that are eligible to the lucky draw.
8. All prizes must be redeemed at Reception, G/F, South China Morning Post, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay before Friday, 13 October 2017 in person. The prize will be assumed as forfeited and no substitution may be replaced if it is not redeemed within the above redemption period.
9. Draw results will be announced in SCMP and Hong Kong Economic Times newspapers on Friday, 29 September 2017.
10. Staff of South China Morning Post Publishers Limited (SCMPP) and Hong Kong Airlines Ltd, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this campaign.
11. SCMPP reserves the final right of decision to verify the eligibility of all participants. In case of dispute, SCMP reserves the right of final decision.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 49198